"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, February 5, 2010

all the frizzy ladies

Now put your hands up!

Have you ever used Argan Oil? Harris recommended it to me, and I am a total believer. I put it on my hair after I get out of the shower (before curl product, of course) and sometimes I use a little in the morning on dry hair, too. It makes mine feel sooo soft and cuts the frizzies, which if you have horse hair like I do, is quite a feat. Give it a try! I get mine at Sally's, and it's about $8 a bottle. Love it!

Have a smooth weekend, friends.

2 comments:

You Are My Fave said...

I need to get this for my trip into humid land in a couple of months.

Harris Helen said...

it is truly life-changing for your hair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...