"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, September 9, 2009

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* The Beatles Rock Band! It’s released today!

* A makeover. I’m itching for a new look.

* That I get to catch up with lots of classmates at my reunion on Saturday!

* An iPhone! Just a matter of weeks until I take the plunge…

* That new fonts weren’t so expensive.


What’s your wish?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

do you find that you touch the wrong numbers and letters when calling or texting on an Iphone? Maybe I just have fat fingers.

GO VOLS!

Katy Agnew said...

You are going to L-O-V-E your new iPhone! It takes some getting used to but it's SO great!!

Anonymous said...

wow...i have had nothing but issues with my iphone. it is only a matter of time until i bring it back, seriously! it looks all flashy, but it really works like crap (sorry to be a debbie downer!)

the thing breaks all the time. i have heard of numerous complaints from others too. just beware....try it out before you dole out the cash

( i also agree with the texting issues...it is not easy to text)

laura mc

Harris Helen said...

My wish is for the bug man to hurry up and come. We have roaches.

Lindsey Hoskinson said...

Hi, Mary Straton! Per an old post, you were wishing one Wed. for some new lampshades. I meant to send this to you then....I LOVE these at Ikea: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90096079
Hope you are doing well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...