"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, July 11, 2007

looks like fun to me

For those of you out there that are computer-savvy and blog-designing experts (I am neither and wish every day I had PhotoShop and a Mac), I found a couple of cool sites today that you might like (Jenny, Katie and Heather, I thought of you ladies first!). I may not be telling you anything new, but for those who are not familiar with them, the sites are fun to check out.

The Shabby Shoppe has great digital scrapbooking stuff – not being a scrapper myself, I had no idea there was such a thing as digital scrapping. Either way, this stuff looks like so much fun to me.

Yaya and Claire know how much I love great computer fonts. Fontologie is another great site that enables you to create your OWN font! Just create it yourself, and they do all the cleaning up and turn your scanned letters into a real font. There’s also a contest right now where you can win cash and have your font computerized or whatever AND featured on their site as the Free Font of the Month. I think I might give it a try.

I hope I'm not giving away any blogging secrets...

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

ooooo....create your own font? that's so up your alley.

i'll check out these sites. i've been wanting to do some digital scrapbooking, but you usually have to buy programs and i can't afford them. :(

Unknown said...

fun fun .

only i would NEVER create my own font. Have you seen my handwriting? worse than my spelling. It is awful. It rivals any 2nd grader in Ms. T's class.

Jenny said...

hey!! thanks for sharing! i actually have A LOT of stuff from shabby shoppe!! love that place. i will have to check out fontologie. sounds like fun.

LT---the only program you have to purchase is photoshop...the digital kits themselves are super cheap and you use them over and over again. i also have a fun website that i get mine printed it for cheap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...