I just saw this article on CNN.com, and I think it's really thought-provoking (even if it did come from Oprah, Kell). We all have friends we immediately clicked with, some it took a little "getting to know" and even still some that we look at and think "how are we friends?". The Five Friends Every Woman Should Have is a funny look at how we get along with others and how we need different dispositions and personalities to "complete" us. (Of course, it is not to be confused with the Sweet Potato Queens' Five Men Every Woman Should Have.)
The Five Friends:
1. The Uplifter is your biggest supporter - no matter what.
2. The Travel Buddy is flexible and knows exactly when to be crazy and when to be calm.
3. The Truth Teller loves you enough to shoot you straight.
4. The Girl Who Just Wants to Have Fun is...pretty self-explanatory.
5. The Unlikely Friend maybe be twice your age or perhaps of a completely different background.
Variety is the spice of life!