"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, July 25, 2007

fab five

I just saw this article on CNN.com, and I think it's really thought-provoking (even if it did come from Oprah, Kell). We all have friends we immediately clicked with, some it took a little "getting to know" and even still some that we look at and think "how are we friends?". The Five Friends Every Woman Should Have is a funny look at how we get along with others and how we need different dispositions and personalities to "complete" us. (Of course, it is not to be confused with the Sweet Potato Queens' Five Men Every Woman Should Have.)

The Five Friends:

1. The Uplifter is your biggest supporter - no matter what.
2. The Travel Buddy is flexible and knows exactly when to be crazy and when to be calm.
3. The Truth Teller loves you enough to shoot you straight.
4. The Girl Who Just Wants to Have Fun is...pretty self-explanatory.
5. The Unlikely Friend maybe be twice your age or perhaps of a completely different background.

Variety is the spice of life!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so which one am I?

LT (and Max) said...

i'm trying to figure out which one i am too. i think i've decided which one you are to me. :)
i like this.

Lee Herrin said...

yeah, will wasn't so happy that they found the blogs. i think maybe we should post something about all of them. you know they check them!!! =)

LT (and Max) said...

ok, i do not understand what "do you now know how to answer emails?" means. i have received 0 emails from you msks.

p.s. how did the twins' "surgery" go? i pray that this procedure will help with potty training. :)

Unknown said...

i wonder which kind of friend I am....
hmmmm....
Sophie wrote this note to the twins:

Olive and Charlie,

My mama and daddy made me have that stupid surgery too. They told me I was going to get my hair cut. THEY LIED!
Anyway, it's not so bad. When you get home your mama and daddy will give you lots of treats and attention.
GET WELL SOON!

xoxoxo-Sophie
PS - Charlie - you are so cute.

Unknown said...

i need an update....blog slacker.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...