"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, November 17, 2010

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That some (any) of my friends (or acquaintances...or strangers that I might run into on the street...) watched In Treatment. I'm dying to talk to someone about how amazing the show is and that dreamboat Gabriel Byrne.

* An excuse to make these Burnt Sugar Almonds. Don't they sound/look divine?

* A t-shirt blanket with all of my old college shirts. If I could get over my fear of threading the bobbin on my sewing machine, I might attempt it myself...

* Some warm and wooly mittens. I've heard they keep your hands warmer than gloves because all your fingers are wrapped up together like a burrito. Anywho, I kind of love these yellow ones!

* That Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows would be as wonderful as I hope!

What's your wish?

2 comments:

The Shermans said...

I'm headed to the midnight showing of HP tomorrow night. Praying that I can stay awake long enough for it to start.

Your cupcakes were delicious. My husband had 4... seriously.

LT (and Max) said...

you should definitely get a TShirt quilt made with your college shirts! my KD blanket is one of my favorite possessions. i was lucky that sweet Nana made mine, but it would've definitely been worth money!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...