"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, October 20, 2010

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That I loved to jog. I've tried.

* These curtains for my dining room. I think that purple would be awesome against the walls.

* That Stacy and Clinton would come WNTW my closet. Oh, and I'd like the $5,000 shopping spree, too.

* A secret little DVD player that would allow me to watch The Goonies at work.

* This dress. Don't we love the lace? And how cute under a boyfriend blazer and with boots?

What's your wish?

3 comments:

mary-kathryn herrington said...

i have those curtains in yellow in my bedroom =)

Silver Strands said...

I LOVE those curtains. And I'd love to have a little visit from Stacy and Clinton.

Hmm... my wish is that the new weight loss supplements I'm using will actually work. :)

You Are My Fave said...

I've always wished of going on WNTM but my husband says my clothes aren't bad enough. I'm thinking of faking it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...