"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Monday, October 25, 2010

game day grub

Look what we had at my tailgate this weekend...
Basically crack in Cheez-It form.

KK's "Fancy Cheez-Its"

3 boxes (11-ish oz) Cheez-Its
1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix
1 T. dill weed
1/2-1 T. garlic powder
1 c. veg. oil
1 T (or to taste) red pepper flakes

Toss crackers in oil first, then add seasonings. Bake @ 350 for 5-6 minutes.

* I, of course, did not read all the directions before making these, and I mixed the oil with all the dry ingredients, poured over the crackers and tossed in a big bowl (it worked just fine). Also, I had to spread them out in 2 sheet pans to get them all baked.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...