"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, March 10, 2010

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That Stacy London and I were best friends and shopped together all the time.

* One of these S’mores Brownies from my girl Joy the Baker. And yes, I’d like a personal delivery, thank you.

* That I had been in college when the song "Tik Tok" came out. I can just see us getting ready to go out with this one blaring!

* That I knew what color nail polish Anne Hathaway wears in Alice in Wonderland as the White Queen.

* This swimsuit for my beach trips this spring and summer. Oh, and to look like the model IN the suit.


What’s your wish?

2 comments:

Katie said...

I second the wish to look like the model in the swimsuit!

AnnaLittle said...

I just want the brownie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...