"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, March 19, 2010

tgif

(photo from youaremyfave)

I don't know about y'all, but this has been a crazy long week. I've been thinking it was Friday for about 2 days, but thankfully it's finally here.

If you're attending any Mal's St. Paddy's Day Parade activities and need to bring a treat, these are perfect... (I am blowing up the recipes this week, by the way!)

Del's Marinated Crackers

1 box saltine crackers - you can use white or wheat (I only use Premium. They are far superior)
1 1/4 cup oil
1 pkg. dry Ranch dressing mix
2 tbsp. red pepper flakes
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
dash paprika (for color)

Mix last 6 ingredients well and pour over crackers in a big Ziplock bag. Let sit for 15 minutes, toss, then let sit another 15 minutes. The longer they sit, the better!

Have an excellent weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...