"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, December 23, 2009

wish list wednesday - christmas edition

What am I wishing for this Wednesday before Christmas?

* That our tree would hang in there just a few more days...

* That I could personally wish our troops overseas "Merry Christmas."

* That everyone understood the value and aesthetic beauty of a Christmas gift wrap theme.

* Safe travels for my friends and family.

* That everyone would remember the real meaning of Christmas.

What's your Christmas wish?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

is that your theme for the year? Melita is my mom: you know I always have a theme.
Merry Christmas. I am sad I will miss you in S'ville. I have compromising in a marriage, don't you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...