"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, December 11, 2009

tis the season to be busy as a bee

(photo courtesy of Birds of a Feather)

I’m off work today! Hooray! Though I wish I were lying around under a down comforter with a mug of marshmallows and a dash of hot chocolate, I have some elf-ing to do. Not to mention put away the clean laundry Kell has been bugging me about for days (ok, maybe weeks.)

Should you be looking for a little blog browsing break (after you read mine, of course) from whatever it is you’re doing, check out Birds of a Feather – they’re a sweet couple that take a photo every day and post it. Makes me really want to be a shutterbug…

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Katy Agnew said...

I'm so jealous you are off today! I hope you have a fun elfing day!!!

sarah & lou said...

Thank you Mary! Please feel free to send us any shutterbug questions you may have. :)
XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...