Stolen from yaya’s blog…
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? his name is Jeff
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Frankly, I can’t remember who my first love was. I’m sure it was some ridiculous crush that I thought was true love. It obviously was not because I don’t even remember. Plus, Kell is cooler than whoever that guy was.
3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? Can’t remember for sure – either white zin or an amaretto sour. Again, ridiculous.
4. What was your FIRST job? I worked at Giggleswick Fine Gifts and Interiors for like 2 years in high school. Taught me everything I know about fine china and gift wrap.
5. What was your FIRST car? 1989 BMW 525. I adored that car.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? MDOT. I have tried desperately to unsubscribe to their traffic alerts, but alas, I have been unsuccessful.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My doggy, Charlie – not really a person, but he was wedged up next to me in the bed.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Williams – she was also my kindergarten teacher as well.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I visited Kell in Vail, CO when he worked there one summer.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Yaya my friend. Yes, we talk AND text.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I'm sure this was yaya as well.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Kell
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I was in Marie Bailey’s wedding when I was a junior in high school.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Turned the heat on in our house. It was 58 degrees in our bedroom. brrrrrr
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Garth Brooks, I think.
16. FIRST tattoo? There is none
17. First piercing? Ears. It was a huge deal for us to get our ears pierced – our 12th birthday gift.
18. First foreign country you've been to? England in 2007. I love it there.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Not sure. I remember watching the original Winnie the Pooh cartoon movie quite a bit. I bet it would make me sad to see it now.
20. When was your FIRST detention? Don’t remember. I’m sure it was for something like forgetting to get my assignment pad or stapled papers signed
21. What was the first state you lived in? Mississippi
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? My dear friend Ashley. We were roomies our first year at State in Rice Hall. Such great memories…even though she did not want me to hang up my Beatles poster. However, since I allowed her to put the Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff magnet on our fridge, she obliged. Don’t ask me how I remember that.
23. If you had one wish what would it be? For my family and me to be healthy for the rest of our lives.
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? To sing well. And to be a great photographer.
25. Who was your first kiss? My high school boyfriend.
Hope everyone had a great weekend. A few points on the Oscars, even though I’m not finished watching:
1. Hugh Jackman is amazing.
2. Anne Hathaway was a great “Nixon.” Who knew she could sing? And her dress was my fave.
3. I’m really glad for Kate Winslet. She’s deserved an Oscar way before now.
4. I felt sorry for the men nominated for Best Supporting Actor who weren’t Heath Ledger. They had no chance.
5. Did anyone notice Mickey Rourke had his dog’s picture on a necklace he was wearing?
6. Can someone please tell me why the High School Musical kids were there?
7. Did anyone hear Miley Cyrus say she hoped to win an Oscar for the Hannah Montana movie? Seriously, she said that. And with a straight face.
8. Sean Penn? Really?
9. Did people actually think Angelina and Jennifer would get into a cat fight on the red carpet? They are adults, people.
10. I still want to see Slumdog Millionaire.