"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Tuesday, February 3, 2009

big lovin'

She’s from Memphis, plays the endearing Margene in HBO's Big Love and is also in He’s Just Not That Into You. I love that Ginnifer Goodwin. I’ve never really been one to be excited over a chick flick, but I can’t wait to see this one (also starring girl crush Scarlett Johannson!). I saw the preview the other day, and I loved the theme song “Love, Save the Empty” so much, I immediately went home and downloaded it. And how much do we love that necklace?

(photo courtesy of foxnews.com)

5 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

erin mccarley is great....check out her other songs...

mary-kathryn said...

you know she went to St. Mary's too! i looked her up in the old year books. gotta love that big love!

mary-kathryn said...

ps. note the new photo. that is for you.

Harris Helen said...

ALSO STARRING MY ONE TRUE LOVE, BRADLEY COOPER....

The Segrest Family said...

is it bad that i like to watch big love?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...