"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Thursday, January 8, 2009

feeling the love

Congratulations to The Closer's Kyra Sedgwick, British babe Hugh Laurie and the cast of House for all winning People's Choice Awards last night. America got it right this time!

Kyra portrays LAPD Deputy Chief Brenda Lee Johnson on TNT's The Closer. How cute is she? A GREAT show for those of you that don't watch. New episodes coming very soon!

The British dreamboat himself. I don't think I need to elaborate.

The brilliant doctors (ok, actors) at Princeton Plainsboro Hospital. They are from l to r: some producer, some producer, Cuddy, Chase, Foreman, Cameron, House, 13 (she has a name, but this is what House calls her) and Taob. Where are Wilson and Cutner?

2 comments:

Harper said...

I do love me some "The Closer"!

LT (and Max) said...

you've been given an award my friend! see my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...