"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Monday, March 24, 2008

"f" is for...

The alphabet game is kind of hard. I'm not even half-way finished, and I've already had to really think on something.

Fortunately, one of my favorite stores, and one I don't get to patronize very often, Francesca's Collections, fits the bill. I love this place for cute, trendy stuff that is also really affordable. Every time I've been there, I've picked up a cool sweater or dress or some great jewelry (I think this clutch is especially cute and only $36!). You can also shop online, too. And if you live in the Jackson, MS area, Francesca's will be making its way to Renaissance at Colony Park in Ridgeland (thanks for the heads up, KK)!

Time doesn't stop. Life changes. We grow up, move out and move on, and few things remain constant. Whether performing duties as a sounding board, a shopping partner or a brutally honest constructive critic, a good friend is an invaluable resource. It could be the person you don't talk to as regularly as you'd like, or it could be the work buddy that keeps you sane on crazy (or slow) days. Either way, real friendship is a true gift from God, and I am so fortunate to have been blessed with so many!

"A sweet friendship refreshes the soul." Proverbs 27:9

2 comments:

Paige DeAngelo said...

Oh - there I am. Hi Strats!

The Texas VicHorns said...

You have good friends. Also, I love Francesca's and I online shop there lots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...