"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Saturday, March 22, 2008

"e" is for...

Happy Easter! How convenient that this worked out for me.


I love Easter. In addition to being the most holy of holidays, this most important spring day brings with it Peeps, new dresses and my personal favorite, the Cadbury Mini Egg. America must have honed in on the deliciousness of this rare treat because the powers that be at Cadbury now offer the heavenly bites of chocolate at Christmas and Valentine's. I totally feel yaya's pain if she has banned them from herself until Sunday.


Not only is Sunday Easter, but it's also my very first friend YAYA's birthday!

Happy (early) Birthday, Ya!


Oh, and thanks to Matt for letting the twins and me come over to play in his new backyard. Here's proof we had a good time.

We love Uncle Matt!

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

thanks for the bday shout out! i'm glad you were my first friend. we sure were cute in that pic.
happy bday to me.

mary-kathryn herrington said...

the best candy in the whole world!!

Anonymous said...

Ya Ya...I love that picture of you 2! LJLL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...