"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, August 3, 2011

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* This funky flower arrangement.  I can think of lots of places I'd like to put it.

* Double ovens in my kitchen.  I don't need them all the time, but when I do, I REALLY need them.

* That I was better with children.  This A Cup of Jo post is very thoughtful about how to talk to little girls.

* To make some of this homemade magic shell.  I bet it's so much better for you than the store-bought stuff!

* Some of these culinary page flags.  Then I wouldn't have to thumb through the entire Southern Living looking for the recipe I want!

What's your wish?

1 comment:

The Quinns said...

You charmed my little girl for sure, don't think you need any tips! She has asked about Mary Scraton a couple of times since you left! But that may be just be because of the bread pudding!! Just kidding- her favorite food is shrimp and she has been inhaling the casserole. Percy just kept saying between bites, "Man she can really cook." I think he is jealous of Kell. Thanks so much for feeding us so well!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...