"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, May 4, 2011

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?
* The perfect white shirt.  I think I’ll know it when I see it.

* These cute chalkboard napkin rings.  Or maybe I could make them…

* Safe travels to and around Europe next week!

* To be a judge on The Voice.  I think I have good instincts...

* A super cute clutch for spring.  Do you like this one?

What's your wish?

1 comment:

meet the steenkens said...

you can totally make those napkin holders, Mary! Just buy some cheap ones (wide enough to be able to write on) and then paint them with chalkboard paint! Seems easy, and you are so creative that I am sure yours would turn out even better than the ones on Etsy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...