"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, May 6, 2011

hipster dad...

Happy weekend, friends!  TGIF!

I'm trying to get my life together before I leave for Paris (eek!) and Germany tomorrow, but I had to share this site with you.  Have you seen Dads Are the Original Hipsters?  As a girl who is prone to secret crushes on a hipster, I found it to be hilarious and impossibly darling.  Especially since my dad totally WAS an original hipster.  What?  Don't believe me?  How's this for proof...

Rad Shades?  Check. 

Tiny shorts?  You bet.
Rockabilly frames?  Duh.
Was your dad a hipster, too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your dad...I think he is probably the sweetest man on earth. Hilarious pictures of him from yesteryear!! Thanks for sharing and you're so right...totally the original hipster!! ~Leslie Ballard Frank

LT (and Max) said...

OMG! i love the last pic of mr. strat! love that man. mom told me he won a big award on campus the other day-congrats to him!

have fun on your trip!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...