"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, April 27, 2011

wish list wednesday - royal wedding edition (duh)

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That I were picking out the perfect dress and hat for the wedding of the century (which would mean I'd been invited).

* A cute nickname like Pippa or Jecca.  Somehow "Strats" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

* That Harry would do something funny during the ceremony.

* A gorgeous sapphire ring like Kate's.  But real, of course.

* That I were hosting a royal wedding viewing party.  The boys could wear top hats, and the girls could wear bridesmaid dresses and gloves.  Complete with tea and crumpets, of course.  Smashing!

What's your royal wish?

2 comments:

Katy Agnew said...

I'll call you Pippa! :)

mary-kathryn herrington said...

i'll second all your wishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...