"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Monday, April 19, 2010

grounded

This is what I am missing out on.

Thanks to the volcanic ash in European air space, I had to cancel my trip to London and Paris this week. I'm quite disappointed as you may imagine, but I'm saying many little prayers for those that are stuck there.

Friends, where do you wish you were this week?

5 comments:

Jess said...

I wish I were in St. Lucia again! Or basically anywhere tropical! I heart sun!!

Katy Agnew said...

I wish to be anywhere but Jackson! I need a break... :)Orange Beach here we come!!!

Anonymous said...

Thankfully my mom wasn't stuck over there, but she has a good friend (flight attendant) who has been stuck for a week. She even missed her only son's wedding on Saturday...how awful is that? She was in London...nothing she could do about it. She called my mom crying every day. I never even thought about situations like that!
Laura MC

Anonymous said...

Money for California, anyone?

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be with all my girls. "Babaka"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...