"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, January 8, 2010

what a view

Ok, so if you’ve been a follower of this blog for a while, you are probably well aware of my love for Little Green Notebook, a blog MK shared with me ages ago. I check in with Jenny every day for decorating advice, color confidence (you should see the bright blue sconces in my foyer!) and great projects. You should too!

Earlier this week, she blogged about her fave posts of 2009, this being one of them: make darling custom shades from your mini-blinds! I haven’t tried this project myself, but it looks pretty easy and really great. Look how cute hers are!
Have a warm weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How did I miss this post? My mom juat tried it on one of her guest rooms at the house because she is doing this for Jones' room. It looks fabulous. Go melita. She did the black out fabric behind the blinds so wee one can sleep. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...