"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Tuesday, October 20, 2009

a sweet tip

I’m still stuffy, so I bought some hot tea last night at The Fresh Market (aka Heaven on Earth). Being a novice tea drinker, I needed a little sweetener, and honey totally fit the bill – and I happened to have some at my house. I wanted to be sure I measured the honey out (for WW purposes), but I didn’t want it to stick to the measuring spoon. Hmmm…

Then it hit me: I saw the Neelys on Food Network spray their measuring spoon with cooking spray when they were adding molasses to a dish to be sure every last drop of the ingredient made it in. It works like a charm with honey, too! Give it a try!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...