Stolen from yaya's blog: 70 confession questions...
1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? 94.7 Jack FM asking me what the Jack Jackpot is. They are on a break now, so I can breathe easy.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? I do. We do live in a civilized society, after all.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? I suppose you’d have to ask those around me
4. Do you take compliments well? Like yaya, I’m working on it, too.
5. Do you play Sudoku? No, I am horrible with numbers in any form or fashion. I can’t even tell time, remember? The Cryptoquip, now, is another story.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Probably not. I do watch Man vs. Wild though. Maybe I could fashion a fort or something with some twigs and a dead camel skin.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Camp Tik-A-With a once. And I was miserable every second I was there.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid? Clue, paper dolls (I’m counting it), Pictionary, Scattergories, Monopoly
10. Would you slow dance with someone that you knew was married? Huh? Stupid question. Next.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Depends.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Chase me, baby.
14. Use three words to describe yourself? I. Am. Cool. haha – just kidding. That one is hard.
15. Do any songs make you cry? Sure.
16. Are you continuing your education? I’d love to.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Never even seen one in real life outside of like hunting rifles or whatever.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? The twins! And probably my computer if I could carry it.
19. How often do you read books? I’m always reading a book.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Yikes. All 3, I guess. My mind is a crazy thinking machine.
21. What is your favorite children's book? Dr. Seuss, Eric Carle. I also love The Great Alphabet Fight and The Rainbow Fish.
22.What color are your eyes? brown
23. How tall are you? 5'3"-ish
24. Where is your dream house located? Probably on a mountain somewhere. Or in downtown Charleston, SC.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yes, I have. Why? I do not know.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Years. Kell and I were talking about it this weekend – when did Olive Garden become synonymous with lame chain restaurants? I remember it being a big deal to get to go to one as a kid.
29. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? To Jackson for work.
32. Do you like mustard? I guess. In small doses, though.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? They are both really fun to me.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad? Dad for sure.
35. How long does it take you in the shower? 17 min., give or take.
36. Can you do the splits? Probably not. I did do a cartwheel in my backyard the other day. It hurt.
37. What movie do you want to see right now? Away We Go. I don’t think it ever came to my theater.
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary? I don’t even know what that is.
42. Do you own a camera phone? No.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader? Nope.
45. What's the last letter of your middle name? N
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? Well, that depends on if Charlie is having a particular anxious night or if kell is particularly snore-y.
48. Do you like care bears? LOVED them. We had the movie on tape.
49. What do you buy at the movies? Gummy bears and/or Diet Coke. Whatever is least offensive to WW.
50. Do you know how to play poker? No.
51.Do you wear your seatbelt? Yes I do. It’s a habit now.
52. What do you wear to sleep? T-shirts
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? I’ll go with yaya’s answer – Johnny Cash was arrested in Starkville for picking flowers off the side of the road.
54. How many meals do you eat a day? 3 plus a 3:00 snack.
55. Is your tongue pierced? no thank you.
56. Do you always read MySpace bulletins? Don’t know what that is either.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny, but I like a serious conversation now and then.
59. Ever been to L.A.? I’ve been to Anaheim, home of Gwen Stefani. Does that count?
60. Did you eat a cookie today? No, but I would love one.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages? I know a couple…
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? Pay. I don’t even know where to steal music anymore.
63. Do you hate chocolate? No. I wish I did.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most? I don’t fight with my parents.
65. Are you a gullible person? Yes, probably.
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? No – I have dogs!
67. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be? I always kind of wanted to be an image consultant. Or a host on What Not to Wear. I could be Stacy’s back-up for sure.
68. Are you easy to get along with? i'd like to think so.
69. What is your favorite time of day? 5:00 on Friday!
70. Do you have a crush on anyone right now? YES! Kim Kardashian, Roger Federer, Scarlett Johannson, Ray LaMontagne, Ryan Adams, Stacy London, Giada DeLaurentis… need I go on?