"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Tuesday, May 12, 2009

q and a

I love these things.



1. First thing you wash in the shower? hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I don’t have a hoodie. What do I look like, Eminem? No offense to hoodie-wearers out there - you know i love you, just not the hood.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Sure. He’s cute.

4. Do you plan outfits? All the time in my brain. The problem lies in when the outfits are not as cute on as they are in my imagination.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? surly.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? My packing tape dispenser and red Precise pen are equidistant from me right now.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? For some reason some high school friends of mine were going to the same trade show I’m getting ready for. Whatev.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Only if the DHL guy counts.

9. What are you craving right now? A quiet room with a bed and sleepy puppies.

10. Do you floss? After being tarred and feathered by the dental hygienist at my last trip to the dentist, yes.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage rolls and a stinky house

12. Are you emotional? I prefer “passionate.”

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I hate numbers, unless they are very big in my checking account and/or very small on a price tag.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick.

15. Do you like your hair? I suppose so. Curly is way easier than straight. (thanks, MK)

16. Do you like yourself? Depends.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Of course. He would be a fascinating dinner guest.

18. What are you listening to right now? That song “Evil Woman” on my radio at work. It reminds me of Frau Farbissima on Austin Powers.

19. Are your parents strict? I guess so, but I was pretty strict on myself, too.

20. Would you go sky diving? No. Way. Jose’.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? No. Way. Jose’.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I met Shaq when he was still playing for LSU. I’ve also met Bo Jackson and BB King.

23. Do you rent movies often? When there’s something good on our OnDemand thingy.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? not that I see.

25. How many countries have you visited? England, Japan and Canada. I highly recommend international travel – there is no better education.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Probably. I’m sure I wasn’t very funny or convincing, though.

27. Ever been on a train? Yes. I would love to ride the Hogwarts Express one day.

28. Brown or white eggs? There’s something I really like about brown eggs, but I think they all taste the same.

29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes. iPhone in September!

30. Do you use chap stick? Yes.

31. Do you own a gun? No

32. Can you use chop sticks? I sure can. I am a chopstick superstar.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My hubs and the twins.

34. Are you too forgiving? I probably should be more so.

35. Ever been in love? Sure.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Working

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes. Martha Foose’s cannot be beat.

38. Last time you cried? can’t remember

39. What was the last question you asked? "Is it cute?"

40. Favorite time of the year? Fallish.

41. Do you have any tattoos? Wouldn't you like to know?

42. Are you sarcastic? Yes.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No. sounds stupid.

44. Ever walked into a wall? Probably during a bout of vertigo – walls, chairs, cars, doors…

45. Favorite color? green

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Not that I recall

47. Is your hair curly? Yes. And big.

48. What was the last CD you bought? I recently replaced my Abbey Road CD.

49. Do looks matter? Of course. Anyone who says they don’t is mistaken.
50. Are your nails painted? I just took off my fingernail polish, but my toenails are white – “Picket Fence” to be exact.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? No. Last month I only used 98 minutes.

52. Do you like your life right now? Sure.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Nope. I like it pitch black and silent.

54. Can you handle the truth? Sometimes.

55. Do you have good vision? No – I wear contacts.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I could probably come up with 3+ if I thought about it, but who wants to think about people you hate?

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not often if I can help it. I don't really like to talk on the phone.

58. Who was the last person you held hands with? Kell.

59. What are you wearing? Work clothes.

60. What is your favorite animal? Dogs! Specifically MY dogs.

61. Where was your default picture taken at? Between the "a" and the "t." What the devil is a default picture anyway?

62. Can you hula hoop? You know I can.

63. Do you have a job? I do – a darn good one.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Mushrooms, a bell pepper and some grapes.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.

I just got an email about my 10-year class reunion. Does that disturb anyone else besides me?

4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

98 minutes in a month? geez. i go through 98 minutes in about 2 days.

mary-kathryn herrington said...

i'm so glad you go curly too!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, re: a hoodie...is that why you gave me yours? MOM

Harris Helen said...

You don't like hoodies???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...