"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"r" is for...

Any loyal reader of this blog (you know who you are) know my admiration of one Robert St. John. I've mentioned many times what a treasure he is to Mississippi and the South, and it of course doesn't hurt that he's a Bulldog. Kell and I just got the newest installment in his ever-growing library of cookbooks, New South Grilling, and it's fantastic. We've tackled a few of the great recipes and plan to master a few more as the summer progresses. Although not necessarily a beginner's book, the dishes are most certainly do-able. And, it would make a great Fathers Day gift!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...