"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, June 22, 2011

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* To be tall enough for a below-the-knee skirt.  I am loving this one...

* That I hadn't left you guys hanging last Wednesday.  Can you find it in your hearts to forgive me?

* This awesome necklace.  You can customize your colors, too!

* Relief from this stifling heat.  I was digging the cold, rainy London air.

* Sunshine next week for my beach trip.  Finally, traveling for pleasure!

What's your wish?

2 comments:

Harris Helen said...

i completely think you can wear that skirt.

LT (and Max) said...

ditto, harris. just do it, msks! watch the video of jessi i just posted on my blog...she says anything can be worn in confidence! also...love that necklace. what colors would YOU get??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...