"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, August 14, 2009

is it fall yet?

When summer is over (and to me, it’s over once school starts), I’m immediately ready for fall though the temp outside seems to disagree. I’m completely jazzed for football season, pretty trees and perhaps a sweater here and there. How about you guys?

On a different note, I am going steady on my Couch to 5K program. I even bought real running shoes and socks yesterday, and I’ll admit, they make a world of difference. Many thanks to Fleet Feet for their amazing service and for not making fun of me when I couldn’t speak the runner lingo.

TGIF!

1 comment:

Jan Johnson said...

Maybe because I'm pregnant & exceptionally affected by the heat, but I've been dreaming of fall weather. . . even though fall is Mississippi is just a little cooler summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...