"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, February 13, 2008

l-o-v-e

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore

LOVE is all that I can give to you
LOVE is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
LOVE was made for me and you!



Happy LOVE Day!

4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

happy valentine's day do one of my most favorite couples! :)

LT (and Max) said...

of course that's supposed to say "TO one of my most favorite couples"...sorry about that.

Courtney and Jason G. said...

look how cute yall are.

Anonymous said...

You should have put more photo's of the twins on this posting. They may not feel as loved.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...