Ten reasons I love STRAT!
1) He can "walk with Kings and keep the common touch." (quote courtesy of Mrs. Sassafras)
2) I can't go anywhere without meeting someone who knows and loves him.
3) He instilled in me my love for Mississippi State.
4) He loves airplanes, is quite the scholar of World War II and watches "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" on the Food Network religiously.
5) All he ever wants is for his family to be in one room together.
6) He loves my mom more today than when he married her.
7) He is an award-winning miniature airplane builder.
8) He gets choked up every time he watches Field of Dreams or when State wins the Egg Bowl.
9) He's Greek!
10) He's the only one I want to talk to when I'm sick (Right, KK?).
I always feel a bit victorious when a friend bravely marches into the blog-o-sphere. Katy and I have been friends for years, thanks to our hubbies, and we always have fun together. So, here's a shout-out to my buddy and new fellow blogger! Welcome Agnews!